Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby's First Entry!

I'm still convinced the only reason I've been included in this blog is because I won't join Facebook and you're all sick of trying to talk me into it. But that's fine, I will continue to hold out on that most important of social interactions and instead contribute to this. I still can't see why Facebook is so big anyway, but I know that I'm the outsider on this one. Maybe someday I'll start a Facebook page for Georgie (my puppy), because her daily life is definitely more interesting than mine is.
Think about it...she gets to roll around in the snow, chew up rubber toys, eat treats whenever and wherever she goes, (because she looks so pitiful that everyone wants to feed her), sleep whenever she wants to, smell other dogs butts... who wouldn't want to hear about that? All I do is go to work, make supper and sleep. Not exactly thrilling info for all those Facebookers out there is it?
Anyway, I look forward to reading and contributing to this blog, after all, we Noseworthy's are a pretty interesting bunch. Somebody out there might be entertained by our ramblings, right?

Allyson

P.S. I can't wait to read Lauren's first post.....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Lauren's either, with the so...and the ye....and the right....

    I'm sort of with you on the Facebook thing, as day-to-day stuff is pretty boring. But, for those people you only talk to every now and again, it's good. If you ever want to feel old, just go on there and add all the kids we used to coach in soccer, as they're all grown up and have kids and stuff. It's pretty jarring.

    ReplyDelete