Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a quick note...

Hello Noseworthys and other loyal readers. I do want to apologize for not being a good blogger lately. I was without internet access for a while, and have been trying to keep my internet use of late for job searching only. I don't want to get into too much of a routine of time suckage.

I'm glad you're still posting stuff, Geoff. Thanks for sharing your poems. I've got a few ideas about stories I'd like to write, so hopefully, you'll see those soon.

I hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. It's understandable that you haven't been around a lot lately. I'm sure once you get settled down you will be posting more often.

    I have some great new stories I am working on, including a possible sci-fi story set here in good old St. John's. Don't want to say much more than that, but I'm hoping to get a start on it soon.

    ReplyDelete