Friday, March 20, 2009

Did not meet the requirements

So apparently I did not meet the requirements to work at Convergy's. Oh. I am devastated. As much as I need a job, as much as I need to start bringing in money, I am SO F***ING GLAD that I did not get hired.

That's not to say I am not mystified as to how I did not meet the requirements.

THEY TRAIN YOU TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR F**K'S SAKES!

Not to mention I have worked in a call center before. That little fact seems unimportant to them.

There was some math on the online test. I know I failed that part. I am certain I did because I sat cursing at my computer screen and proceeded to guess the answers.

Did I seal my own fate by doing that?

Yes, most certainly.

Do I care?

F**K NO!

But that still doesn't solve my money woes.

It's looking more and more like I will go back to school.

Or, if anyone wants to start contributing to the "Geoff R. Noseworthy Get Me The F**K Out Of Here" Fund, let me know, and I can tell you how to send in your donations.

3 comments:

  1. A Noseworthy not good at math?? I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a similar job when I graduated from U of O...hated every minute of it. I agree that you're better off without it.

    ReplyDelete