Monday, February 16, 2009

Ain't We Cute


I have an over-abundance of pictures of us stored on my hard drive, so I thought I'd post a few here. I really don't have many updated ones. People who haven't seen us in a while will just have to deduce what we look like. Hopefully, they'll deduce that I am a lot thinner than I actually am.

But, in any case, here are some gems from our childhood. And don't think that you cousins will be spared. You're here with us too, in all of our bad 90s hair glory! Nanny looks great, though, as does Mitzi. RIP.



3 comments:

  1. For some God-awful reason, the only thing I can think when I see the last picture is "Degrassi Junior High".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing I forgot to mention is that the 70's left us with a truly cringe-tastic carpeting legacy. Thank God we never had shag (does anyone vaguely remember one of the relatives who had yellow shag carpet, or am I dreaming?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do remember gold shag carpeting, but I'm not sure who had it. It could have been anyone, really. That orange carpet sure did last a long time. And let's not forget the velvet painting with the schooners. Good times.

    ReplyDelete