Friday, February 20, 2009

Sandi & Paul CAST!!

So, if you've been reading along, you've now heard from all of the Noseworthy kids, as well as the honourary members. In the beginning, when I first thought about this blog, I envisioned a place where we Noseworthys and our friends could come together and share our talents for writing, drawing, photography, and all points in between. To that end, I'm introuducing a new contributor to the blog, my friend Paul!! Yay!!

Paul had a great idea recently. Well, he's had some good ideas in the past, too, I'm sure, but this one was pure gold! He suggested that he and I do a podcast. I was instantly excited about that. I thought, we both like to gab, we make each other laugh; surely other people would love to hear us ramble on about movies or tv.

To that end, we're going to record a podcast every week, and post it here. That's right! This blog is going all multimedia, people! Stay tuned for the very first podcast. You'll hear all about the Magic Awards, musical Nazis, and the Riggs mullet. I really am not kidding about any of that.

3 comments: