Thursday, February 19, 2009

MOM!!





















So, I'm second in with my Happy Birthday to Mom. She is going to be mad that we're discussing her online, and she'll be even madder that I'm posting pics, but she does deserve a nice birthday tribute!

We're not allowed to discuss just which birthday this is for Mom, in fact, we're not even supposed to know which birthday this is. Still, a birthday is a reason to celebrate and reflect. Have a great day, Mom. I hope you're not snowed in too badly.

Let's see if you can figure out who the babies are in these pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Sandi or me in top pic and allyson in bottom one, spoke to mom shes going to try and see if dad can figure out how to check on the blog! Not sure she too pleased bout her picture up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I knew she'd be mad about the pictures!!

    Shall I wait to weigh in on who the pics are until the other two have tried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost positive that it's me in the bottom one, because Mom took that pic to Mrs. Higgins house to do some scrapbooking thing and I got mad that she cut up one of my baby pics like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's Allyson on the bottom and me on the top, otherwise known as the cutest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One way to tell its the late 70's in the bottom one is the retrenchment of sideburns approximately to the middle of the earlobe.

    ReplyDelete