Monday, February 16, 2009

Not This Time, Dammit!!

The blog's been up for a little while now, and I think that the honeymoon's over, in a way. After an initial flurry of posts, we've sort of tapered off. My worry, because I'm programmed to worry, is that this will be like my guitar-playing, or Bob and Geoff's guitar-playing, or Lauren's foray into ballet or soccer refereeing. That is to say, that we will be gung-ho about the blog to begin with, but will slowly let it die. I couldn't think of an Allyson reference here. Maybe she's better about sticking with things than the rest of us. But, again, I do worry that we will not follow through and make this what it could be.

So, Noseworthys (and Terry and Declan), keep the posts coming. Let us know what's going on with you. Post some short stories or photos or illustrations. We have a good number of people on the Facebook group, and people do actually read this stuff from time to time, so let's keep up with it.

3 comments:

  1. I agree and I will try and post some more pictures. I also think that the young one should post some more as well! Only fair! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Come on, Smelly! I'm sure you've got lots to say. How's the music going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really was in the middle of making a post, and I had to close Firefox. Rather long winded I admit, but I was thinking about it on and off for most of the day. I'm sure it could be even longer!

    ReplyDelete