Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Blog! It's Blog! It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!

Ok, nobody panic. I'm here now.

Even though I am not fortunate to be considered an "Honorary Noseworthy*", like some people around here, even though I've gone through such lengths as to marry one, I am still glad to share in your experiences via lés blögétté**. For the moment I have nothing artistic, or scientific to share with the classroom nor does this post contain any results from the Laboratory of the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen**** that I'm sure you were anticipating.

But I will leave you with this tasty treat:

[Movie-guy voice]: There will be a creative endeavor that will rock the very foundations of creation. Atlas himself will drop the earth into the void as his ears are blown clean off by the epic magnitude of rock power. February 28 there will be an album created that will define a generation.

"They're combining the smooth accousto-rhythms of a street corner busker with the beautiful sonic qualities of the beating heart of our land: the Canadian Kitchen."
-Flavor Flav

"Allyson and Terry are east-coast-acousto-alt-folk-jazz-rock. Their album will re-define what is possible."
-That guy who played Officer Doug Penhall on 21 Jump Street

"Spread your tiny wings and fly away, and take the snow back with you where it came from on that day."
-Anne Murray

[Movie-guy voice again]: One Album! 28 Days! Don't miss it! February 28, coming to a CD player near you.*****


*see original post.
** extra accents for coolnessity***
*** coolnessity is not actually a word.
**** A++ for Zappa/Beefheart reference.
***** Some conditions apply. Allyson and Terry are not liable if album doesn't actually get finished. Some assembly required. See in store for details.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Awesome post Terry. Who knew engineers could be so creative? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so let me clarify. You're not an 'honorary' Noseworthy. You're sort of an ACTUAL Noseworthy, having signed that little piece of paper next to our sister's name last year.

    Ok, feel better now?

    I think I speak for all of us at the Noseworthy blog, and those who read it when I say that we'd love to hear some music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you'll read the small print before you sign anything again Terry. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have you scared off proper soon, Declan. I'll shut my mouth now!!

    ReplyDelete