Thursday, February 26, 2009

Returning to school?

Not 100% sure about it yet, but I may be going back to school over the summer, and I am looking at this program as a possibility.

So far my career has been stalled, as there are not a whole lot of writing jobs here in NL. So I figure return to MUN over the summer to complete these courses and see what happens. I think more education will mean more opportunities.

The novel and hopefully some freelance work with Water Werks will continue.

I've got until March 30th to think it over.

2 comments:

  1. You're at the place that I've been many times. Do you go back to school and do something that will definitely land you a job and pay your bills, or do you keep going the way you are....but, there's a lot to be said for a job and some money. Let us know what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know what to say about this one. Piling up education doesn't necessarily lead to anything concrete, and on the other hand, languishing without a full-time job is not good either.

    ReplyDelete