Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're Baaaack

Hey everyone! It's the new sensation sweeping the internet nation! It's a new podcast from Paul and Sandi! We can promise more random topics of conversation, like who we would take to the Oscars if we were nominated, cats driving stock cars, and Battlestar Galactica.

Paul seems to have tried a new idea in this one: a music track running underneath the chatting. Weigh in. Music or no music?

Also, we do appreciate comments, whether it's "You guys are awesome. You're revolutionizing the way I get information on the internet." or "You guys suck worse than Two and a Half Men." We can take it.

Click here for all the hilarity and useless factoids.

4 comments:

  1. I think incidental "segue" music would be okay...otherwise probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thought as well. Back to the drawing board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, no music running throughout. At one point early on it was overwhelming you and Paul. May I suggest using a nice Zappa song for your intro next time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure Paul's a Zappa fan, but we will see.

    ReplyDelete